Friday 5 July 2013

Newspaper Print - Nail Art

It seems I got newspaper fever hahaha. Here is a nail art using nail polish and newspaper :)

my nail still in mess :P
How to make it? This is it..


What you need :
 
1. Your favorite base coat - use the light base coat, I use the white one
2. Top coat, I use transparent red which becomes soft pink when applied
3. Newspaper - cut into small pieces
4. 70% Alcohol. I use face toner here cause I don't have any alcohol, but it works well! hehe

Steps :
1. Apply the base coat
 

2. Wet the newspaper with the toner


3. Put the wet newspaper on your nails, press gently and wait for 10 to 20 seconds. Then, take it off carefully.


4. Apply top coat to finishing this nail art.


It's completely DONE! You can hang out with your friends with your unique and beautiful nails :D Easy, isn't it?




I got this nail art idea from youtube, the youtube id is luxuriousnails, click here to watch her tutorial on Youtube. Thanks for reading this post, don't forget to leave a comment, I am so glad to know what you're thinking about :)

Lots of love, Sella :)

No comments:

Post a Comment